Identify and Define Social Media
Social media adds value to your life—difficult to measure but hard to miss.
With smartphones getting affordable, almost everyone is on some social media platform. We are consuming online media at a much more greater rate than we used to 5-10 years ago.
- Brand publicity
- Save on print media advertising
- Get more clients by improving brand exposure
- Engage clients and gain feedback
- Increase popularity of other social media platforms (cross-posting)
- Rank higher is searches on popular search engines
- And of course, do more business
What’s Your Investment?
So what is return on investment (ROI)?
Marketing used to be simple. Invest a certain amount and get returns on your investment accordingly. These days marketing employs cutting edge tools to analyse customer behavior patterns. This has made social media a game changer. It costs less or nothing at all.
ROI means what to you?
Returns can be widespread.
Companies measure the number of likes, post reach, engagement of males and females, different age groups talking about the brand, number of post shares, positive comments vs negative comments, organic reach, trending tweets, hashtag clicks, endorsements by social media influencers, recommendations, reviews.
The Next Step
May the Success be with you!!!