#1: Edit Moderation Settings
- Approve users: Users can be approved by Channel Admin(s) allowing their comments to be automatically approved. To approve users, use the flag menu on the Comments page.
- View your hidden users: Using this functionality will enable hiding user comments on your videos. Comments and live chat messages from these users won’t show up. To hide users, use the flag menu on Comments page or the 3-dot menu on a live chat message.
- Blocked words: Comments closely matching these words will be held for review. Live chats matching these words will be blocked.
Block links: New comments with hashtags and URLs will be held for review. Live chat messages with URLs will be blocked. (You, moderators, and approved users can still post links.)
#2: Check Default Settings
- Comments on your channel
- Creator credits on your channel
- Messages in your live chat
- Comments on your new videos
#3: Add Moderators
#4: Moderate Published Comments
- Report Spam or Abuse
- Hide this user’s comments on this channel
- Always approve comments from this user
- Add this user as a comment moderator