One of the hottest social media platforms and a trending super hit with youngsters is Instagram. Apart from appealing to the selfie-crazy crowd, Instagram is rapidly gaining popularity with entrepreneurs and marketers. As compared to Facebook, Instagram marketing could be considered in its infancy stage but holds a huge potential. Facebook and Twitter marketing is increasing becoming saturated making it difficult to reach out to the target audience. With the duo increasingly skewing their search algorithms in favor of paid advertisements, marketers with little to no budget are being forced to opt for other feasible avenues like Instagram.
It’s quick and easy to set up an Instagram Business Profile:
- Step1:Download and launch the Instagram app (the Instagram app is available on iOS, Android and Windows). Once downloaded, open the application. If you already have an Instagram account, skip to Step 3.
- Step2: Tap “Sign up” and enter your email address or phone number to register. Alternatively, you may also sign in with Facebook. Choose your username and complete the registration. Then, sign into the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Step 3: Visit your profile (main page) and tap the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of your screen. Then, find the “Switch to Business Profile” option in the “Settings” list menu.
- Step 4: Tap “Continue” until you arrive at the “Connect the Facebook Page” (If you have not created a Facebook Page for your business, we suggest you do it prior to completing the registration) screen.
- Step 5: Select the Facebook Page of your business to link it to your Instagram profile. Note that you’ll only see the pages you’re currently an admin of, and only Facebook Business Pages can be linked.
- Step 6: Fill out your profile, start posting and gradually you can also analyze the statistics of your posts.